Monday, May 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home












I finally made it back home in May to see family and friends. The weather was great, which I think I was responsible for, and it made the whole experience that much better! I was able to spend alot of time Kristen, Sean, and Addison. Kristen and I took Addy on several walks and to the pool for the first time!


Dad and I were able to go to Chitna for the day and see Julene and Danna, Khara and Dawsen, Uncle Steve and Aunt Vickie. Danna was having a little trouble with her banana, so I helped. Then Lily wanted to play fetch. She dropped a little, tiny stick in my lap and was so hilarious trying to get it back that I had to take video of it with my camera.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We are so happy that you came to visit! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!